1. ABOUT THIS NOTICE
Your privacy is important to us. FirstBase Future Marketing Ltd would like to keep you informed on how we use your personal information and with whom we share that information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to providing transparency in regard to our processes. We will review and update this notice regularly in order to keep you informed of any changes and in accordance with current General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We recommend that you review this page from time to time.
Contact details relating to questions regarding the content of this notice or your rights in regard to your personal data are provided in section 9.
2. ABOUT US
FirstBase Future Marketing Ltd is a UK Financial Conduct Authority approved intermediary and Third-Party Administration company.
3. WHAT INFORMATION (PERSONAL DATA) DO WE HOLD?
The information you provide to us directly via our website and apps or by phone, letter, email or other direct means is provided entirely voluntarily and will only be used for the purposes described in section 4.
We may also process personal data that we receive via our clients and 3rd party partners such as vehicle manufacturers and dealerships and other enterprises.
The personal data we collect may include: Name, address and contact details; vehicle details; age and date of birth; bank account details; employment and occupation details and any other personal data specifically required to provide a service or product or in regard to recruitment activity. We will not collect personal data that is not relevant or required for the purpose intended.
We may at times be required to ask for and hold ‘special’ categories of personal data which are items of personal data considered to be more sensitive. Where such data is provided we will make clear to the individual(s): i) the reason for capturing and processing this data and ii) under what specific legal basis and conditions it is held.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The reason we have for using personal data across our business activities, and the applicable legal basis is to provide administration services allowing us to carry out our contractual obligations with our clients and partners.
We do not share personal information with any 3rd party outside of the companies that we contract with and who have an existing relationship with the data subject or the individual has provided consent.
We may use your personal data and the legal basis for its use to provide you with information on our range of products and services.
Where you have provided us with consent we will process your data:
- To meet our legal and/or regulatory obligations and to safeguard against fraud and financial crime
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To provide access to systems and for administration purposes
- To demonstrate compliance within regulatory framework
Legal and regulatory requirement:
- To offer renewal information
- To conduct research and testing in order to continually improve our products, services and customer service
- For network and information security purposes
- For recruitment purposes
In order to pursue our legitimate interests as a business
5. WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THE FOLLOWING:
Our Service Providers
- We may disclose your personal data to our third-party agents, services providers, instalment credit providers, repairers and subcontractors where they are contracted to provide services to us and to you, or to act on our behalf. We will only share personal data with these third parties that is specifically required for the processing or delivery of a service and we will ensure that they are contractually obliged to keep that data secure and not to use it for any other purpose than that agreed with us.
Our Insurers and Brokers
– We may share your personal data with relevant insurers and insurance brokers for the reasons set out in section 4.
Legal and Regulatory Bodies
– To meet our obligations under duty or legal obligation.
In the event that we sell or purchase a business or the assets of a business we may be required to disclosure relevant personal data to the other parties.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AND ACCESS
We are committed to ensuring you are confident in the placement of your personal data with us and would like to make you aware of your rights in its regard. We will acknowledge any query in relation to your rights at the earliest opportunity and may ask you for further information to enable us to complete your request. We will respond in full where possible within 30 days following receipt of your request. Where this is not possible, we will advise you of the reason for this within 30 days.
You have the right to:
- withdraw any consent you have previously provided for direct marketing purposes;
- request a copy of the personal data we hold on you;
- ask us to delete the personal data we hold on you or request us to stop processing your personal data (this is not always possible but we will advise why not in our response);
- ask us to correct any inaccurate personal data;
- ask us to transfer your information to another Data Controller
- lodge a complaint about us with the data protection regulator Information Commissioners Officer (ICO)
7. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be kept longer than is necessary. We follow strict protocols to delete information at appropriate times according to the retention period required for its original purpose.
We use technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal information you provide to us from unauthorised use, access or disclosure and from loss or destruction. These measures are under continual review and enhanced when practical and possible.
9. CONTACT DETAILS
Should you have any questions about your personal data, require further information or wish to exercise a right under data protection legislation please contact us at:
Data Protection Officer
FirstBase Future Marketing Ltd
5 Clements Court
TEL 0208 553 4076